New Beginning Center’s Battering Intervention and Prevention Program is a program of help and change based on accountability. There are many individuals who have battered those who love them the most, but there are only few that have the courage to admit they have a problem and take responsibility for choosing non-violence in the future.
We serve Garland, Richardson, Dallas, Rowlett, Sachse, Wylie, Rockwall, Hunt County and Kaufman County.
Our Battering Intervention and Prevention Program meets the Texas State Guidelines for BIP Programs and has been approved by the Texas Council on Family Violence within the following framework:
- Intake: $20.00 – One two-hour session
- Orientation: $30.00 – One two-hour informational session
After Intake and Orientation are completed:
- Group sessions: $30.00/meeting – 24 week program, one meeting per week.
- Exit session: No charge – One hour session
Financial assistance is available for eligible participants through the Dallas County DA’s office.
- Monday 6:30 PM-8:00 PM
- Tuesday 5:30 PM-7:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM- 11:30 AM
- Thursday 6:30 PM-8:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM-10:30 AM
- Friday 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
Men’s Spanish/Espanol BIPP Group Monday Night 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Parole Group (Men’s)
- Monday 5:30 PM-7:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
- Wednesday 5:30 PM-7:00 PM
- Thursday 5:30 PM-7:00 PM
All parole group sessions are held at the Parole Office in the Cadiz Building.